Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chocolate Avocado Pudding- Yummy!!!

Months ago, I heard someone talking about chocolate pudding made with avocados. It sounded like a neat concept but I had no plans to try it out at the time. Now that I'm looking for baby food ideas for when the time comes to make baby food, I went searching for a recipe to try. I found one that was easy and decided to tweak it for my own sweet taste. It really is super simple and allows for substitutions. For example, it looks like you could replace the brown sugar and cocoa powder with a chocolate protein powder. That might be next on my list to try out.



Ingredients:

3 avocados- peeled, pitted, and cubed
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¾ cup (or to desired sweetness) brown sugar
½ cup coconut milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch ground cinnamon



Blend all ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until chilled. Seriously, that simple. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment